Thursday, August 12, 2010

there's a drumming noise in my head

Took that photo last month with Kristina, who I met for the first time that day and was super cool. I have some more shots up on my portfolio, but I'll post it here soon, too.

The assistant gig went along amazingingly! There's not much to say except that I learned so much, and met one nicest and sweetest person I know. It was pretty awesome to learn what goes happens during an editorial shoot, and it was just great. Hopefully I'll get to do it again sometime in the future :)

This week has been soo busy that even as I sit down and watch So You Think You Can Dance (HOW WAS THAT FOR A FINALE? Love Ellen Degeneres) I'm going through photos, uploading, and emailing. I've completed a lot of things on my 'to-do' list which is a miracle because I might finally be caught up to things. Yesterday, I did headshots for a friend and they turned out better than expected. Maybe I'll post a few.

Big Brother is hilarious this season with Brenchel, but I'm Matt all the way. However, I'm still grasping onto the older seasons and am currently watching BB8 (watched the All-Stars on RealityTV a few weeks ago, it was BB day and night and it was awesome), and lovin' the Alice In Wonderland theme throughout the BB house.

Until next time!

-C

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Oh wow, I love that picture! It's stunning!

The assistant thing sounds pretty awesome! I would love to learn what does on during a shoot. Lucky you!

You seem incredibly busy though, you should save some time for youself. :)

xx

Dolce♥Bunny said...

Love the shoot! Gorgeous :)