Sunday, July 4, 2010

faze magazine's 10th anniversary x conGRADulations party


Last Wednesday (June 30th-- which was also report card pick-up day and the last day of school officially) I went with M to Faze Magazine's 10th Anniversary/conGRADulations party and it was so much fun! The venue was great, and just the right size with the cutest disco ball decorations that got a lot of attention from my camera. There was a Daisy by Marc Jacobs table full of testers and gave out the most adorable daisy lollipops that tasted like marshmallows.



There was also a Vera Wang perfume table, and little stations where you could get your make-up and nails done! So cute. They had giveaways throughout the night for full-sized perfumes and other stuff, but after a while the contests got a little unorganized and whatever. But other than that, it was a great night. Alex Lacasse, Menew and Danny Fernandes performed (how funny is it that it's an all-girls event, and the performers are only guys? ahhaha ;)


I did M's hair, but you can't see it :( It has two side french braids that all go together in a ponytail at the back!


oversized white tank - bluenotes / cardigan & leggings - american apparel / belt - urban behavior / shoes - forever 21 / bag - the sister

Those boots are from Forever 21 (it was around 30 bucks or so) and they are so amazing. Comfortable, WATER RESISTANT (treadin' through puddles like a boss) and give that chic vintage feel.


$25 gift certificate to The Sewing Studio, perfume samples, Sally Hansen Base & Top Coat, Tampax tampons, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish in Flashy Fuchsia, mood bracelet, March jacobs Daisy bubbles, Rimmel London lipgloss and mascara

Annnnd as everyone left, we were given goodie bags! They were in the sweetest little sacks, hand-made and all of them were different. I make these kinds of bags for myself all the time (I'm a pack-rat, I need a way to disguise that from my mother) so it's going to be a great addition to my collection! I was so happy to find a Neutrogena Wave Duo inside; I've been wanting to try it out for ages but wasn't sure if I wanted to spend my money. Can't wait to go to another one of these events by Faze! It really was a good time.

Hope everyone had a lovely Canada Day and Fourth of July!
-C.

3 comments:

SOPHIA said...

wow I wish we had stuff like that to go to! more events heck yeah!

...and girl your outfit is the cutest! i want them boots, lucky.

SOPHIA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phy.llis said...

Hi C! Saw your comment in my blog! Hmm... i think This Link since i updated here more often here! =) And you're pretty too!! I always look forward towards your blog post! I'll link you in both of my blogs! =D