Monday, June 21, 2010

baby, there's a shark in the water

All this talk about the new fall trends make me sort of sad. Summer has sort of just begun, and soon it will be autumn again and it just all seems to happen so fast. I wish I lived in a neutral climate, like Los Angeles or something, where it's warm/hot year-round so I can basically wear whatever I want and not have to worry about whether or not I am going to freeze to death.

Classes are finally over! I have completed 1/2 of my exams, the next one being Wednesday. For the first time in my life I studied for a maths exam...hahaha. I think I did alright; all I want to do is pass and never take it again.


Vlada Roslyakova
Ph: Marcin Tyszka
Vogue Portugal July 2010

The H&M Fashion Against Event was great, but sadly, my camera battery died almost immediately so I didn't get any good photos! I did end up buying some things, so I'll do an outfit post soon. At the end of this month I'm heading to Faze Magazine's 10th anniversary/summer party (it's a Canadian teen magazine). Verrrrry excited, and hopefully my camera won't die on me!

I'm looking for blogs to exchange links with! Just hit me up in the comments :) Until next post...

-C.


fashiongonerogue.

5 comments:

Dolce♥Bunny said...

OOOooo... mememe! I want to exchange links~! As i too are looking for people who exchange links with! Count me in :)

Fashion Butter said...

wow that dress is stunning. And I totally know what you mean about summer - enjoy!

Phy.llis said...

It's pretty!! Exchange links? I've always admire your blog. =)

SOPHIA said...

that's too bad I was hoping to see some pictures from when you were mentioning the H&M event last time :(

well charge your battery girl! hahaha

fashionstoned said...

sounds like a lot of fun!