Thursday, September 10, 2009

america's next top model, anyone?

Did anyone tune in for the 2-hour special of America's Next Top Model Cycle 13? I did last minute, and it seems like an interesting (slightly promising) season -- especially since they're all under 5'7"! Being only 5'3" myself, I always feel giddy when I see models under 5'4", not that I really want to become a model but it's just cool, you know? I am also still sitting here wondering why the "models" decided to all wear flats to judging...Baffled.

"I bring a large rusty wheelbarrow to school instead of a backpack. People think I'm weird for that." -- Nicole.

Best. Moment. Ever. Totally rooting for her, and Rae. And maybe Brittany.

Episode 2's Photo Shoot
Put a modern twist on one of their baby photos.


Ashley



Bianca



Brittany



Courtney



Erin



Jennifer



Kara



Laura



Lisa - elminated



Lulu



Nicole



Rachel



Rae



Sundai

Totally jealous of Rae's shoes in her photo! They were 8-inches high and looked almost impossible to walk in but oh, look how beautiful it is! :)

Did you catch ANTM Cycle 13? If so, what did you think of it? Let me know!

P.S. I'm also looking for more blogs to read, and maybe exchange links with! If you want to or know anyone who does, let me know! xxo

photo source.

2 comments:

Vina Sagita said...

i love Rae's photo so much! she looks like a fairy.

Little Bo Peeep said...

Ohhh wow i've barely seen bloggers blogged about ANTM and yes i've watched cycle 13 yesterday! (just started). I'm much into this cycle because it's for the short girls even though some of them still do look really tall haha, but yeh :D

HAHAH I LOVE Nicole! Did you see her reaction when Tyra called her name in the top 14. Hhaha it was like silence.

She reminds me of my art teacher a lot. Also she reminds me of Allison from the previous season, the weird quiet girls always last the longest.

Ahhh Rae's photo shoot for this episode was fab.! I respect her for her ability to walk in such gorgeous frigtening heels haha